Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hi...

DaveDave Member Posts: 1
Hello everyone,
saw multiple videos of Ken and some students on youtube and this site.

I sing in a cover band currently, and recently left an original band to go solo (acoustic) as a side project (maybe do up some youtube videos myself when I get my studio setup here)..

Anyway,
Just checking out this other feature -- (the Forum) --- that is provided, to see if the complete package is ideal for me.

I understand the meat and potatoes are only available after you purchase the program (which they should be - that's just good business), but I'm sure there is a lot of information here and conversations provided for the non-enrolled folk.

So, glad to be here -- impressed thus far.... and lets see where it takes me.. ;-)

C.

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

Welcome, @Canuck!

Nice to have you take the time to introduce yourself!  There is more information available here (especially in the student sections) than you can imagine!

What's most important, however, is that Ken's methods really work.  They will transform your voice if you do what he says and practice what he shows you.

Enjoy the forums! There IS a lot going on, besides in the student areas!

Hope you stick around for a while!

: ^ )

Bob