Home Vocal Health and Wellness

Bach flowers for mental health singer

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
edited November 2014 in Vocal Health and Wellness
Hi Guys, I present this great book on bach flowers. 
I found it when looking for a solution for me. My problem was related to the lack of flexibility in my character, you know, be cool. 

The interesting thing is that in my case it worked pretty well. I was a boy with good intentions but very shy but when he was on stage appeared my hide personality, but it was a character. 
Currently the division between" the character" and "my daily life" has diminished considerably. That´s really great.
I feel like a rock star at all times XDD (REALLY). 

Particularly the combination that I took was Rock Rose with Rock Water (  Do you see? The rock is in the middle of all this jaja).

Another interesting combination for panic or extreme fear is Rock Rose with larch.

Hope you like. 

D.

Comments

• Thank you for the suggestion. I'm at present treating an type of anxiety disorder with Bach Flowers with not the result I expected. I'll check the book out.
    Good singing to u!
  • Thank you for the suggestion. I'm at present treating an type of anxiety disorder with Bach Flowers with not the result I expected. I'll check the book out.
    Good singing to u!
    Hi Sebastian, It may be that the remedy that you are ingesting is not right for you.

For example,"agrimony", I understand that anxiety helps but is a type of physical anxiety. No emotional anxiety. At least in my experience.

It also might want to review your chart because the system of book I suggested above uses the chart to make their assumptions.

Glad you are interested in the subject, and by the way, the book is not free but it´s cheap.