Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Big hello from Edinburgh Scotland

olskoololskool Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 68
Good to be here and loving this course.
KTVA is just so good.
Been going through this forum for the last couple of months and I have to say you all seem such a great bunch of people.
Gonna wait a little while before I post anything but I have to say that my progress in such a short space of time is nothing short of astounding.
I have been singing in clubs and pubs for the last couple of years and although I was always told I had a good voice i felt there was something not quite right.
Then in August I got a very bad throat infection.
I had to cancel a gig halfway through because i could no longer sing.
This put me out the picture for about three weeks so I decided to look into safer ways to sing and basically look after my voice.
I then stumbled upon this course and it's been the best thing that could have happened.
My voice is growing daily and i do my best to practice 7 days a week.
Sometimes i miss the odd day but it's not through choice. It's just one of those things when you have family and other commitments.
If I miss a day though I try to make it back up the next.
Hate missing a day on this course because i want results fast and the more time spent training the better.
Anyways just want to say a big thankyou to everyone and wish you all the best in your singing adventures.

Wayne

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Hey, @olskool!

It's really kool to have you here, dude!

You have made the discovery that so many of us here have.  Once we found KTVA, we knew we were finally on a very good track!

It's great that your voice is improving so much, and I can tell you that your improvements and vocal growth will continue for as long as you work the program.

Glad to have you here!

Bob