Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

HI, New to the KTVA!

XAKXAK Pro Posts: 5
edited April 2015 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
So I just bought the KTVA pro pack that's on sale and I'm super excited to get started. Im not completely new to singing, I am a teen musician and really I got this course to hopefully take my singing to the top of what it can be. Up until now I've just been waiting to find a local singer to play gigs with me, however that is extremely hard mainly because where I live is well lets say not a very musical area unless you fell like driving nearly 2 hours to every gig. Also because of my style of guitar paying. I'm playing acoustic sets to try and get my foot in the door at restaurants and places like that. however my sets are not your typical run of the mill songs that you would expect to hear. I try to be really diverse in my music, I play everything from pop to a bit of classical to instrumentals to rock to rap and well you get the picture. One thing I can't stand is people trying to fit themselves into one or maybe two genres. I feel as a musician that just squanders your talent and creativity. So as you can imagine finding a really good singer has been really hard, Up until now singing has been a chore, only singing when I needed to and while i'm not terrible at it ill be the first to admit that it's not that good, tolerable but not good. My hopes for the KTVA is to learn how to sing really well and how to sing in many different styles and genres so I can hopefully get better gigs and get my name out. also in case you want to here where am at please feel free to check out my youtube ( TheXAKChannel ) and check back every now and then to see my progress, and while your there if you like what I do please feel free to subscribe and all that good stuff. You guys know the drill by now. Anyway thanks all and have a great time singing!!!

Comments

• Options
    tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209
    XAK said:

So I just bought the KTVA pro pack that's on sale and I'm super excited to get started. Im not completely new to singing, I am a teen musician and really I got this course to hopefully take my singing to the top of what it can be. Up until now I've just been waiting to find a local singer to play gigs with me, however that is extremely hard mainly because where I live is well lets say not a very musical area unless you fell like driving nearly 2 hours to every gig. Also because of my style of guitar paying. I'm playing acoustic sets to try and get my foot in the door at restaurants and places like that. however my sets are not your typical run of the mill songs that you would expect to hear. I try to be really diverse in my music, I play everything from pop to a bit of classical to instrumentals to rock to rap and well you get the picture. One thing I can't stand is people trying to fit themselves into one or maybe two genres. I feel as a musician that just squanders your talent and creativity. So as you can imagine finding a really good singer has been really hard, Up until now singing has been a chore, only singing when I needed to and while i'm not terrible at it ill be the first to admit that it's not that good, tolerable but not good. My hopes for the KTVA is to learn how to sing really well and how to sing in many different styles and genres so I can hopefully get better gigs and get my name out. also in case you want to here where am at please feel free to check out my youtube ( TheXAKChannel ) and check back every now and then to see my progress, and while your there if you like what I do please feel free to subscribe and all that good stuff. You guys know the drill by now. Anyway thanks all and have a great time singing!!!

Hey @XAK Welcome to KTVA, nice of you to join the community. I am sure you will find a variety of talented vocalists within this forum who you can communicate with and collaborate with. Every singer has their forte but a true singer is able to sing anything and any style they are given with practice perseverance and practice. All the best to you and great singing to you!

Rise above and love,
    Mys T
    www.mystofficial.com