Home Off Topic
Options

people desperate for this course but don't want to pay for it

olskoololskool Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 68
I have posted a few comments on Ken's videos on youtube and never really thought anything of it until today.
You see what happened was I got a message from some unknown trying to be all friendly and asking to basically buy Ken's course from me for a fraction of the cost or put it on a share site.
I was really shocked.
This is never ever gonna happen..NEVER.. and I really just want to urge others to do the same.
Man....please don't take credit for all of Ken's hard work.
Never share it...never sell it...
As we are going through the course we all know what we are getting.. and in all honesty nobody can really put a price on that.
This is Ken's life work and we should all be greatful and respectful.
I don't imagine anyone here would sell or share Ken's work so please don't get me wrong but i just felt compelled to write something on the subject as I never noticed anyone talking about it.
It's only a small price to pay anyway for a lifetime of knowledge.
I can't even put into words what I have gotten from this course...
Means everything to me.
It would break my heart to see this pirated...

All the best

Wayne

Comments

• Options
    mkeymontmkeymont Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 43
    I saved my pennies for a long time and spent considerable effort trying to convince my wife to let me drop $400 on vocal lessons, after having spent at least twice that much on all of the others and still being a crappy singer!! 2 years in and I can tell you that this is the real deal...

If $400 is too steep for you, you need to think about whether you're willing to do what it takes to be great at something, or if you are only willing to devote yourself to your singing voice if it can be done for free. There aren't too many things that you can expect to get great at for free, so save your pennies!