Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

Denver Pro New to KTVA

I've been singing pro for 15 years, and I've studied with a guy who trained one of the most successful pop/rock singers in the world, but after a couple of months working on Ken's method, I can genuinely say that Ken is the best teacher I've ever heard of. My skills have gone through the roof! I've always sucked at going through the passagio, but finally I'm getting it down solid and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm about to do my vol. 3 workout and then record some vocal tracks for my new album.

I'm just starting to browse this forum and look for what to do next and where to go from here. I'm still not quite clear what Ken means about singing the whole volume 3 in chest voice, but I do understand doing the whole thing light and letting myself move into the passagio and head voice. I'm curious if anyone has any input on that.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you, have a great day.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hi, @evansb,

Welcome to the forums!  It's great to hear what KTVA is doing for your voice!

Go to the section in the forums called Stretching Chest Voice and browse through some of the topics there.  That will bring you up to speed on a lot of questions you may have.

Then go ahead and ask some specific questions and you'll get specific answers there.  There is a lot to learn and asking is a good way to find out what you need to know.

It's great to hear from you, and looking forward to helping you with the details!

Bob