Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Monkee's Daydream Believer demo

Hi Bob. This is a Monkees Daydream Believer vocal demo. I have been working plenty to get used to recording. The problem I had before (as you well picked up) is that my support was effected with headphones on.....why I dont really know, but I have been practicing this since I last spoke to you and I am know starting to get this.....this will also improve in time. However I really do think this one is much better and I think the mix has come out pretty good on this one. 
Tell me what you think....I know I can do better in time as I get used to recording....I am also gonna redo the other demos as well as many more.
Cheers Bob. Tom

Comments

• sealrosesealrose Enrolled Posts: 162
    Oh and also I did about 3 vocal pieces on the chorus....came out ok.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Yes, Tom, You are right.  This one DID come out much better, and your support is much better this time. 

You're on the right track now.  

Your voice sits well in the mix, I might add.  Nice job on the mix.  

Sounds like you're beginning to get more comfortable with the recording environment.  Keep doing what you're doing now, and just zero in on the details.  This is sounding good.  

Good job!

Bob
    Thanks Bob.....I want you to know that your input and your professional input is a major factor here.
    Thanks for listening.....and YES the best is yet to come.
    Thanks mate I feel that you are family to me.....I will continue......
    Tom
    I also must confess that ALL of the demos I have sent to you in the past have all been done sitting down....I know may want to kick my ass via 'cybor way' but now all will be standing up from now on....promise. Tom
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354