Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

Weekend Warrior - Is it as effective as the Pro Bundle?

I am wondering is the Weekend Warrior as effective as the Pro Bundle? I'm always in a hurry so this should be better to me. But please, tell me if you have any experience of the Weekend Warrior edition. 

Thank you!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @iisakki,
    Weekend Warrior is a shorter course.  You are not expected to put in as much practice time with Weekend Warrior as you would with the PRO Bundle.  The PRO course takes you to more advanced levels, and you are expected to put in more practice time.

Weekend Warrior is for you if you want to learn real, proven singing techniques but don't want to spend that much time or money right now on your voice. You will still learn many of the same vocal techniques taught in the PRO KTVA Bundle, but you simply won't be doing the same amount of work, practice, and lessons in Weekend Warrior as you do in the PRO Course, nor will Weekend Warrior take you to the same levels of advanced singing as the PRO Bundle. Your results with either course will reflect the level of advancement of the lessons and the focus, work, and effort that you actually put into it.

The PRO course is very comprehensive.  Weekend Warriors is more compact, and takes you right to the point of the basics. It's not possible to cover everything that comes with the PRO Bundle within the material and time frame that Weekend Warrior is designed to provide.  It's like asking is there the same amount of data on a couple of DVD's as there is on 8 DVD's.  The 8 DVD's will normally cover a lot more subject matter. 

I can tell you that both courses are well-worth the money.

Good Luck, and Good Singing to You!

Bob
  • streeterstreeter Pro Posts: 679
    Pro course is a lifetime of commitment and improvement. Depending on how much information you can extrapolate and apply from the W/E Warriors Course, it could last you up to a 1.5 years... Depending on your starting point of course.

From what I have observed, W/E Warriors is the absolute foundation of good singing. The Bedrock. It might take you 3 months to nail the techniques, strength, co-ordinations and tones in order to really start building the voice if you are an absolute beginner. It can take a year to build a big, Robust, open, full voiced G4 if starting from ground zero.
  • IisakkiIisakki Pro Posts: 12
    Thanks for both of you! I finally decided to buy the Pro Bundle and I have good feeling about this!

Have a nice summer guys and thank you for the answers.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    You must be excited to get started!

Your good feeling about your great decision is much better than agonizing over what to do!

You will be amazed at how much information is in the PRO Bundle!

Bob