Home Vocal Health and Wellness

Exercise programme

Hi , i'm done volume 3.i'm available all days of the week .I wanna be pro vocalist. Can you give me exercise programme ?Can i do vol 3 whole lessons and plus sing 15 songs everyday?

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Yes, if your voice isn't too tired after doing your Volume Three exercises, then keep going. Use your own voice as a guide.

If you are singing properly, as taught in Volume 3, you are cutting back the air by using glottal compression, so you aren't putting nearly as much wear and tear on your voice as you used to. So if that is the case, you should be able to sing more and more and only get stronger. If you do get tired, then go back and review and learn how to cut back the air, and practice that until you really, really "get it".

If you're doing it right, you should be able to sing all day long. If you aren't, then Volume 3 will be a struggle and a tough workout for you. Build the stamina and the techniques for preserving your voice and you will be ready to rock. If you are having problems, you may need to go back and review. This could include going all the way back to reviewing volumes 1 and/or 2.

All the Best!

Bob