Singing Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
Hey Dudes and Divas!

Welcome to Singer Forum by Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Enrolled KTVA vocalists have access to the full singer forums, self-registered members have access to limited areas of the KTVA singing forum. Register to learn more.

To enroll in Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Singing Lessons click here.

Hi from Ohio

mkh80mkh80 Posts: 2Pro, 2.0 PRO
Hi everybody. I'm new here and looking forward to hearing you all sing :) I'm a 34 year old mezzo-soprano. I like most kinds of music, but singing-wise I like belting. I've been singing my whole life, but during and after high school, my depression and anxiety got so bad I stopped leaving the house much. I gradually stopped singing. I'm feeling a bit better now (enough to sing), and for the past couple of years, I've been trying strengthen my voice back to what it once was. I'm just doing this because I love singing; I'm not performing or anything (except for my parents and friends). When I'm not singing, I like read and write and paint/draw. And I love the 80's. The End <3

Comments

• Glad to have you hear :) Singing is the best cure for feeling down. You just get lost in it and you forget everything else.

All the best to you!
  • highmtnhighmtn Posts: 14,605Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro
    When in doubt, sing. Feeling down and out? Sing. This is the beginning, not the end. When you need a new beginning, Sing.

Sing and the blues will go, at least for the moment. If they come back, sing more.

All the Best.

Bob