Singing Myths you believed before you started KTVA?
streeter
Pro Posts: 678
My big one was 'Your range is your range.'
streeter
Pro Posts: 678
Comments
"I have a bad tone and that cannot be fixed"
It's pretty much technical, you gotta know where to place the sound and mask it,etc, as for relaxation, it takes a lot of practice and proper breath.
I'm no where good still, but I read and inquired a lot online, so gonna kick ass with KTVA!!!
It feels so wierd to see people do that so easily when it took me a long time to do it(i'm not great at it yet, but i am better then I was). It felt like if they can do it so easy I must be bad.
But you should never say that because you don't know how much other people worked on their voices.
KTVA is so great, this forum is great.