Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Mike from NASA and Outspake the Brave

Hi, I'm Mike FitzPatrick, my full time job is as a NASA Flight Controller at Johnson Space Center. I have supported over 80 Space Shuttle flights in the EECOM (Emergency, Environmental, and Consumables Manager) section. On the side I'm a Praise and Worship Leader as well as producer, a primary singer and songwriter for the Military support band Outspake the Brave. www.outspakethebrave.com I'm looking to expand my vocal range and vocal endurance with KTVA.

Thx!
Mike FitzPatrick

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, Mike!

You'll fit right in here! We have all kinds of singers from all walks of life, at all stages of vocal development. One thing we all have in common is that we're moving forward with growing our voices and learning how to take care of them as they get better and better.

Singing isn't quite Rocket Science, but you still may have a few questions, and maybe a few answers, as well!

Your experience as a worship leader and singer in your band will benefit greatly from the work you will do in your KTVA program. Your production experience is a cool Plus, as well.

Glad to know you're here!

Bob