Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Irish Strong :)

Hi all,

Singing is my therapy :) I moved from Ireland to the states 11 years ago and I gibbon performing full time 7 years ago. I am trying to improve my head voice and make the switch from chest to head more seamless. I want to be able to sing my high notes with power as opposed to shouting. Also I need to learn how to protect my chords so I can always continue to perform. Excited to be here and start the learning process!!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    Great to meet you, toombeola! You will find everything you are looking for and more in Ken's lessons. Be prepared for this to take time. You've been at it for a while, already, but you will be retraining your voice in many ways.

Following Ken's instructions, over time, WILL absolutely give you incredible high notes with Power! You will be taking your chest voice much higher than you presently do, as well, and that will be powerful.

You will learn to cut back the air when singing with power, and that will give your voice longevity, as well as strength.

Like any transformation of your body and mind, this will take time to grow into, but grow you will, and love it you will!

Welcome, new friend!

Bob