Hi from Australia.
shannonheald
Pro Posts: 1
Hi 
I'm very excited to start my training with KTVA. After looking around online I kept coming back to this program.
I live in a very small town in Tasmania, Australia of about 6000 people, and have always enjoyed singing for fun. I occasionally sing for local concerts and Christmas carols etc. I am very interested in auditioning for a musical soon but have never had formal voice training. I really want to be able to learn to use my voice properly and sing multiple songs without my voice feeling tired. I'm really looking forward to getting started and see what improvements can be made.
I'm very excited to start my training with KTVA. After looking around online I kept coming back to this program.
I live in a very small town in Tasmania, Australia of about 6000 people, and have always enjoyed singing for fun. I occasionally sing for local concerts and Christmas carols etc. I am very interested in auditioning for a musical soon but have never had formal voice training. I really want to be able to learn to use my voice properly and sing multiple songs without my voice feeling tired. I'm really looking forward to getting started and see what improvements can be made.
Comments
-
Welcome, Shannon.
Fasten your seat belt. Your voice is about to launch on a new trajectory! We look forward to how your voice is going to grow in the very near future!
Bob
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
