Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Just Enrolled in the KTVA program

JoeyV90JoeyV90 Enrolled Posts: 3
edited May 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello everybody,

My name is Joey Viola I am a 21 year old college student in upstate New York.  I have been messing around with my voice for about 2 years.  The first year I did a lot of things very very wrong.  I havent had any lessons but i learned all I know from books and various stuff across the web.  I am looking forward to this program and this forum!  Just wanted to say a quick hello.  I am sure ill be talking to some of you soon =)

Answers

• Options
    PeteMurphyPeteMurphy Enrolled Posts: 95
    Welcome, Joey!
    I only recently became a member of the forum, but I found out very quickly that there's a great bunch of people here.
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Pete.
  • Options
    sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Hey  Joey,

Rock and Rolll!  Welcome to the program.  You will be more than happy with this program!
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcoming!

I know I am putting the DVDs/CDs on my computer now.  I am looking forward to getting started after finals week haha.  I also have some recordings I might post up for some criticism to also show where I stand before the program.  

Thanks again,
    Joey
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Joey,

Good to have you here!  Fasten your seat belt and get ready to launch! You are going to have a great time growing your voice!

Welcome to KTVA-Land!

Bob

• Options
    GuevaraGuevara Enrolled Posts: 140

Hi Joey, welcome!

Great that you are taking your vocals seriously; I'm new to KTVA myself, and have already learned so much from the program and have been able to apply it to my actual singing.

Gary 

• Options
    Thanks again everyone!

Growing my voice to new heights would mean the world to me and I am confident I have come to the right place.
    Friendly people already =]
  • Options
    Will*** not would... because I will grow.  Yay optimism!