Home Off Topic
Options

About purchasing the program...

EnglishTea123EnglishTea123 Enrolled Posts: 80
So, now, it is December, I've gotten my first paycheck, and now that the course is on sale, I am planning on making a purchase. I know I should've posted this much, much earlier, but truth be told, I actually have purchased the course close to about a year ago, but the package didn't come to me--it was a DVD set. I am not sure if it weren't sent or if somebody in my neighborhood stole it when the mailman, for some reason, thought it was safe to put it down at the door. That was back in the States, in Cincinnati, Ohio to be exact. My bank account showed successful transaction, but the DVD went missing somewhere somehow. Now that I am in Korea, I'm thinking about purchasing the downloaded version. I just wanted to make sure that the download-only version still has the exact same content(s) as the DVDs. Also, if, for some odd reason, same thing happens--despite a successful transaction, I still can't access the program--could you tell me what actions I should take?

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    English Tea, if you have a copy of your receipt (which would have been e-mailed to you at the time of purchase) we will be happy to supply you with download links of the course free of charge, No need to repurchase the course. (and yes you should have let us know a long time ago). We are happy to help you. Please send your receipt to ktvahelp@gmail.com -Ken
  • Options
    EnglishTea123EnglishTea123 Enrolled Posts: 80
    Hello, Master Ken!

I sent an email to the provided address. As I have stated in the email, if the problem was due to a mistake of mine, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you!!!