Hello from Belgium
lariviere
Pro Posts: 1
Hi
I'm Patrick Lariviere from Belgium. I am the leader of Lariviere Rock Band (www.lariviereband.com) where I sing and play the guitar. I'm creating my music, with lyrics in both English and French. We are the classical guitar bass drums trio and we are like "Maxime Leforestier" meets Deep Purple and Pink Floyd. From Pop Rock to Classic Rock, we just love to rock it ! I'm here so to get my voice better sounding, with the goal to become professionals. And no, my age (59) is not going to stop me
I cound on you Ken to bring me up to the sky
I'm Patrick Lariviere from Belgium. I am the leader of Lariviere Rock Band (www.lariviereband.com) where I sing and play the guitar. I'm creating my music, with lyrics in both English and French. We are the classical guitar bass drums trio and we are like "Maxime Leforestier" meets Deep Purple and Pink Floyd. From Pop Rock to Classic Rock, we just love to rock it ! I'm here so to get my voice better sounding, with the goal to become professionals. And no, my age (59) is not going to stop me
Comments
-
Hello, Patrick!
Glad to see you coming onboard! You are just about to embark on a great curve of improvement with your voice. You have come to the right place!
Welcome!
Bob
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
