Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

I hope my friend was right :D

thecavesthecaves Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 9
Hey people! :)

My name is Michelle, I'm 18 years old and a singer/guitarist (well actually I'm more a singer than a guitarist :tongue: )
I live in Grächen, Switzerland and I'm currently the lead singer of a little band playing cover songs.
One of my musical preferences is the band Halestorm. Especially their singer Lzzy Hale really fascinated me with her voice.

My personal aim is to finally being able to hit powerfully the high notes and to endure them as long as possible. I have been struggeling with that for years now. It got a little bit better by practising but I'm still not where I want to be with my voice.
Furthermore I have a huge problem with my throat/voice: While singing I often start to cough and I get a cold every other month :flushed: . That was what made me question my singing technique ( besides, I never took singing lessons or the like). I sing almost every day if time permits and I don't want to 'damage' (if that's what I do) my voice anymore.

While dicussing with a good friend of mine about the problems mentioned above, he suggested me to give KTVA a try. So here I am :wink:

I'm really looking forward to improving my voice!

xx

Comments