Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well this morning/evening/wherever you find yourself! :smile:

I'm Niall, a 21 year old from England, and I'm quite fed up of really having that limited kinda range that's just too little to sing the stuff you really want to (not just the things you listen to, but writing as well!).

I've been brought up on a fairly healthy dose of 70s/80s rock, and those voices have the power and definition that I'm hoping Ken and the Pro Bundle can help me achieve. Honestly, I want to be able to sing through these sorts of tracks by the end of six months (towards the end of summer).

That's my goal, and I'm fully committed to the hour each night to make it happen. On that note though, I've done my first day today (after I spent yesterday watching the Volume 1 DVD three times!), and I did the Audio Workout all the way through twice, back to back. Is that okay? Is there anything else that I should/could be doing?

Cheers in advance!
Niall

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    Welcome, @Niall!

You are starting off on a good foot! An hour a day, five or six days per week will have you making steady progress. Watching the videos mutliple times is also a great idea. You will find your mind chasing many of the thoughts Ken introduces in the videos, and meanwhile you're missing out on what he continues to day and show you.

You will find it very helpful to also record yourself while you do your workouts, and listen back. That will help you with self-critiques on a continual basis. That is a fast-track to really paying attention to what you are doing in your workouts, and hearing all kinds of small items that are easily correctable.

You will find that you have made considerable progress in six months. You will still be making improvements for as long as you continue to work Ken's exercises and implement his techniques.

Nice to meet you!

Bob
  • Options
    NiallNiall Pro Posts: 3
    Thanks for the advice @highmtn, I will definitely start recording myself with todays practice then.

It'll sure help if I need someone to give me some guidance if something goes wrong! :smile:

Pleasure to talk to you,
    Niall