Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello everyone

LexPekhterevLexPekhterev Member Posts: 4
edited May 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hey members of KTVA forum!

My name is Alexey, 18 years old, I'm from Zhukovsky, Russia. I love rock music and my dream is to learn how to sing great and i hope that now it's time when dreams come true! I was playing guitar for 2 years but i always wanted to sing. I found Ken Tamplin's youtube videos near month ago and thought: "That's awesome!". And now i think it's my chance to learn new and to get a great experience!

Really glad to join you all! I feel better then ever!

ps.: sorry for my english, i'm working on it :D

Answers

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hey, Lex!

Welcome to the Forum!  The demos on YouTube definitely show you what's in store for you if you decide to study the KTVA method!  Truth is made from dreams realized!  If you have the drive to do what it takes to learn Ken's methods, you will be on your way to taking your voice farther than you can imagine!

No time like the present to get started.  Come on in!

Bob

(in Eugene, Oregon, USA)

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Welcome Aboard.  I am not kidding when i say that you will grow your voice beyond your expectations.  All it takes is time and hard work.  best of luck to you.
  • LexPekhterevLexPekhterev Member Posts: 4
    Thanks a lot. Reading forum for only 2 days give me more usefull infomation than i could imagine! Ken's course must be great!
  • pmacpmac Pro Posts: 58
    Thanks a lot. Reading forum for only 2 days give me more usefull infomation than i could imagine! Ken's course must be great!

Hi and welcome, i have been doing the dvd1 for a week and it is great.

cheers

paul