Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Phillip from Alberta, Canada

Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
Ahoy mates!

I have been singing for quite a few years, but it has always been hit or miss.
Always had throat stress after a performance as well, and am prone to sore throats.
I've typically been the guitarist with the good backup vocals, but now I find I want to take it to the next level! (Maybe like Phil-X or Ritchie Kotzen??? :smile: )
Anyway, I am untrained, and so a blank slate... I look forward to being able to sing through an entire practice session and not be hoarse afterwards.
I also look forward to a more consistent performance level, and being able to really open up my singing potential!

Cheers!

Phillip (aka Furious Phil)

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hi, Phil!
    You've come to the right place to learn to sing like never before. Don't be surprised that there is a lot to learn. Give it time, and really listen to what Ken is saying and watch what he shows you. You can check in the student areas of the forums for vast amounts of info on every aspect of the program.

It takes a while to advance to the point that everything starts kicking-in and you realize just how awesome this program is. You WILL be able to finish your gigs stronger than when you started. You just have to get to that point where you have mastered all of the techniques.

I go home from my gigs wishing we still had a couple of more hours to sing, because my high range just gets stronger and stronger, instead of blowing out like it used to.

Dig in. Be patient with yourself. There is much to learn and ingrain into your body, voice, and brain.

All the Best!

Bob