Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello from the Netherlands

bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
Hi everybody,

I have the course now for quite a while (volumes 1-3) and have been practicing on and off. I have also been reading the forums for quite a while.
However, i never came really far and this was solely because of myself, i just did not practice enough, and incorrectly.

It did take me a while to understand the singing technique, and the PRO dudes videos with Ken and Adam helped me A LOT. As a matter of fact, they should be part of the main course! I hope these videos will be available for download in the future.

But now i am doing the exercises more consistently and with fewer troubles. Most importantly, i am not expecting immediate results.
I simply aim for good technique and really getting the best out of myself, perhaps for others to enjoy in the future.

Cheers,

Ben

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    Hi, @bentk!

It's good to hear from you. You are correct that when we buy vocal programs, it doesn't matter which one it is, if we don't practice and follow the instructions, our progress will be VERY slow, if at all.

I would like to encourage you to apply yourself to the extent that you are willing to commit. You will find that inertia works against us when we don't take time to move forward with practice and learning. Inertia also can work FOR us if we will just get started and keep going. You will be very pleased with the results if you just get into motion and keep going.

Stay in touch, and start practicing. You'll be glad you did! You have the course. Use it! It WORKS!

:^)

All the Best!

Bob