Home Welcome
Options

Where and how do I start?

JusticeGemJusticeGem Pro Posts: 92
Hi everyone, I just bought the ProBundle and i dont know which file/lesson to start with
Please help me

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Hi, @kockykirk,

Welcome to the KTVA forums, and to the course!

You'll want to get upgraded to PRO forums status, because that will open up a lot more of the Forums for you to access. Read this post: http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-student-areas-of-the-forums#latest

You'll start with Volume One, and you'll be on Volume One for some time. Do only One Volume at a time, and get everything completeley before moving on. Expect Volume 1 to take you about 3 months, if you're an average person. Some take considerably longer.

In your downloaded files, look in the folder called hts- volume 1

In there, you'll see hts - volume 1 - main movie. Look at the files in there.

The last file there should look something like hts-vol 1.pdf That's the HOW-To booklet.

Also, read this here on the forums. The practice of stretching chest voice has expanded to both bridging to head voice, AND stretching head voice from the beginning.

http://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/7000/practice-time

You have a lot of material. It will last you for years. You're just getting started. Welcome.
  • Options
    JusticeGemJusticeGem Pro Posts: 92
    Thank you highmtn. Im willing to learn and gonna go through what it takes from today. Please be my mentor if i need any kind of help or advice
    -Kirk
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    Glad you're here, @kockykirk! You'll like what's about to happen to your voice!
  • Options
    fmirza1950fmirza1950 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 1
    I am not sure what level singer I am. I bought your beginner's course.
    fmirza
  • Options
    @fmirza1950

Start with watching the videos for Volume 1. Practice what Ken is showing you as you go along. After viewing all of the videos for Volume 1, start doing the audio exercises for Volume 1 every day. If those are a little too fast for you, then do the starter audio exercises until you become a little more confident.

That should get you going.

Bob