Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi guys, new starter here!

How's it going? I have been floating around on the site for a little while before deciding to buy the pro version. I have not been able to commit the time I would like but managed to go through the vocal exercises and managed to see some increased range which was completely unexpected!!
I am completely clueless when it comes to technical jargon and as such i don't even know what my 'range' is. All I know is i love to sing and have performed in various bands and am now in the process of starting as a solo vocalist. I have never dedicated the time to getting better at singing and hope to set some achievable goals from the advice Ken provides.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Hey, vertidog!

Great to hear from you! Do try to squeeze out some time for this program. You'll get back from it according to how much of yourself you can invest in it. The program won't make you a better singer unless you put in a little bit of sweat equity. The more you can do that, the more you will internalize the techniques and stimulate your voice to grow.

The unexpected increase range is just the beginning.

You have purchased a gold mine. Now dig in. Don't just let that gold sit on a shelf!

:^)

All the Best!

Bob
  • vertidogvertidog Pro Posts: 51
    Thanks for the reply.

I have every intention of doing so, i'm sure the neighbours will be sick and tired before too long!!
  • MatsyMatsy Pro Posts: 168
    Welcome! I look forward to hearing more about your progress.