Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

Proof is in the singing

Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
I just did an awesome guitarist/songwriter clinic last Saturday, with Sean Kelly (Lee Aaron / Nelly Furtado) and Derry Grehan (Honeymoon Suite)
During the collaboration workshop, I was working with Sean Kelly to develop a new song on the spot.
He loved the hooks and riffs I came up with and helped me with some progression/transitional stuff... and then it happened once again! He actually stopped me and kept complimenting my voice :smiley:
Truth to be told, I am just really not used to this sort of thing, and it is freaking me out a little...
I feel like I am only now, just barely able to do what I've been training to do... so I don't feel its deserved. Having said that, it makes me want to get better and maybe someday to be worthy of that sort of praise.
I told him about this program, and he said he's heard great things about it.
So there you go, it would seem that the proof is indeed in the singing!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Very cool. And you're still in your vocal beginnings. Give it a year or so and you'll start realizing what a turning point it was for you to follow Ken's program.
  • MatsyMatsy Pro Posts: 168
    That's awesome! As someone who has just recently started the course, it's great to hear of the success people are having.