Home Musical Gear and Equipment!!!

Acoustic Guitar & Keyboard

erwinspinaerwinspina Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 44
With no experience in music, I have been blessed and asked to be the lead vocal for a local band here in Okinawa, Japan. It's been a year now and Ken Tamplin has been my OB1 Kenobi since I found him. Recently, I have been asked by the band members AND I have been interested in it from the past in playing the acoustic guitar while singing as well as playing the keyboard. (Our band plays songs from Red Hot Chili Peppers and U2 and I personally have always enjoyed the music from Hans Zimmer.) My father who passed away a view years ago has been a pianist all his life and I grew up watching him perform in churches, clubs, hotels, etc.... I'm embarrassed to say that I have 0 knowledge about music instrument reading and playing but hopefully, my father is smiling now.

In that regard, can you recommend someone on-line that could teach proper acoustic guitar and keyboard from beginner's course? Your help is always appreciated.

Thank you always and take care,
Erwin

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Scott van Zen is giving online guitar lessons. There are several resources on YouTube, and Scott is one of them. He is a personal friend of Ken's and has recorded a lot of tunes with Ken. Do some searches on YouTube and find something that looks good for where you thing you need to go.