Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

Affiliate Program?

I've been a member here for two-and-a-half years. When I purchased Ken's video lessons, I had an idea in my mind of how skillful of a singer I would like to be by the end of my lifetime (I'm currently 49). Though I must admit I haven't been diligent with my training, I am excited to say that I have achieved that level during this past month--and I am constantly seeing noticeable improvement.

I was wondering if there is an affiliate program for KTVA. I seem to remember reading there was not, but if there is I would be interested in promoting it.

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    No, there is no affilliate program for KTVA. Some of the scam singing lesson sites have affilliate programs.
  • Maupin22Maupin22 Member Posts: 2
    I learnt about affiliate marketing last year. I am helping a friend promote his business online. We will also be opting PPC Advertising for better results. I think it is important to know about these techniques as it is one thing which is a lot in demand these days.
  • Maupin22Maupin22 Member Posts: 2
    I'm also planning to start an affiliate program for my business to promote our products. For now, we have only tried the PPC Advertising as part of our business's marketing campaign and it has proven to be beneficial for us. We have also hired an AdWords marketing agency for this purpose.