Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Electric Eye trying

Hello :smiley:

So, this is my first time i am recording me singing, i still don't know how to distort the voice so i tried to focus more on clean voice and variations of intensity, i don't know where i go to head voice or chest voice, i just tried to sing it :smile:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lZnMTYImPg

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Thanks for starting out with a post. You have a few things going for you, but then others you'll need to work on. Some pitch problems, need for more support. It's a little hard to hear your voice over the backing tracks. We can give you a lot more specific help if you give us a basic LAH scale.

We need to get you up to speed on the KTVA basic foundation, because that is what is going to make you get bettter control over your voice. All of the fundamentals come together, once you master them.

All the Best, @WalterMelo!

Bob
  • WalterMeloWalterMelo Member, 2.0 PRO, STREAMING PRO Posts: 77
    Thank you Bob :smile: well i'm going to work on the basic, can i ask you another question? people say that my english pronounciaton is very bad too, it's true?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @WalterMelo,
    Honestly, the music track is so loud and the voice is so unclear that even with my trained ear, I can't tell enough about the lyrics to know whether there is a heavy accent or not. I'm listening to the pitch, and the tone, but can't make out much of the lyrics beneath the loud guitars and instruments. Again, a LAH scale that doesn't have to compete with roaring music will have your voice out in the open for us to help you improve, one vowel at a time.
  • WalterMeloWalterMelo Member, 2.0 PRO, STREAMING PRO Posts: 77
    Ok :) thank you im going to train more and i will send a Lah scale this week, and record a with a nice volume backtrack next time :smile: