Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Just Introducing Myself

ShaneShane Enrolled Posts: 10
edited September 2012 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hey everyone,
I just ordered the KTVA How To Sing bundle. I'm really excited to try this program out. I figured I'd introduce myself on the forums while I patiently wait for my bundle to come in the mail. I'm 24, live in Southern Ontario and play a little guitar and bass. I've had singing lessons before (about a year and a half's worth) but couldn't really find a rock/metal teacher. I'm really looking forward to working on Ken's program!

Take Care,
Shane

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Shane,

Welcome to KTVA!  You're going to like what is about to happen to your voice!  It is going to grow like you've never experienced before!   Your best singing days all lie just ahead of you!

You're going to find the ROCK VOICE you would NEVER find anywhere else when you start applying Ken's methods!  Pay attention to all of the little details in the videos and work those workouts everyday like Ken says! 

Fasten your seat belt, You're about to launch your Vocal ROCKET!

Bob 

• ShaneShane Enrolled Posts: 10
    Thanks for the encouragement Bob. I'm very excited to see the improvements I know I'll make.
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Hey Shane, it's great to have a fellow Canadian aboard. All the best!
  • GuevaraGuevara Enrolled Posts: 140
    Hi Shane,

Welcome to the KTVA forum. Ken is the only vocal coach I've seen teaching that classic, authentic old school, open throat rock sound that we all love! You've made a good choice. 
  • ShaneShane Enrolled Posts: 10
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate the responses.