Moving to vol 2, I need some advice
pantero
Enrolled Posts: 27
Hi Ken!
I'm 3 months into KTVA. Doing vol1 and only tried vol2 few times. I'm going to move to vol2 now.
But as I have tried vol2 exercises few times I can't find the way to add that grit that I have lower into my sound when going up. I feel I'm actually losing my rasp.
Should I just do these exercises as lightly as possible? Does that lift my chest higher?
Should I start working with higher rasp sound only when starting vol3?
I have this song which I would like you to break down and tell me exactly where I'm going with my singing
I would need to have chorus and that high part "door" to be much much more of everything.
Thanks
Pete
I'm 3 months into KTVA. Doing vol1 and only tried vol2 few times. I'm going to move to vol2 now.
But as I have tried vol2 exercises few times I can't find the way to add that grit that I have lower into my sound when going up. I feel I'm actually losing my rasp.
Should I just do these exercises as lightly as possible? Does that lift my chest higher?
Should I start working with higher rasp sound only when starting vol3?
I have this song which I would like you to break down and tell me exactly where I'm going with my singing
I would need to have chorus and that high part "door" to be much much more of everything.
Thanks
Pete
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy