Home› VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

She Talks to Angels

sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
Hey Everyone,

Its been awhile since I have posted a Demo of me singing, so here goes. This is a live recording from a month ago.  The quality isn't the greatest,  but you can hear the vocal pretty well.  Let me know what you think.

Comments

  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,048

    Scott,

    Sounds really good, man!  Manly.  You don't even sound like a girly-man, like I did on my last demo!

    What kind of shindig were you guys playing at?  Looks like a great gig!

    Bob

  • GuevaraGuevara Enrolled Posts: 140
    Great performance from the whole band; really love the intensity, power and fullness of your vocals.
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278

    Thanks so much guys.

    @Bob.  We were playing at our record L abel party during the Canadian Country Music Awards.  We are on MDM Recordings which is part of EMI, soon to be Sony or Universal....gotta love the music biz. We actually had to perform the song twice that night, the first time the sound system blew about halfway through the song.  There was a girl talking on her cell phone backstage walking all over the power cables in high heels.....Before working KTVA that song would have been more difficult, and i wouldn't be able to get the tone that I am getting now.

  • GuevaraGuevara Enrolled Posts: 140
    Actually that is the exact question I came back to ask; how would you have sounded/handled singing that song before having worked KTVA? but you've answered in your last post. Thanks.
  • TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269
    That sounds really great! To my ears you have a rich, wonderful voice with a lot of depth. The kind of voice that is pleasat to listen to. I found a video of the band from 2011, I think. I could hear changes in your voice since then. I am not sure what it was, because I am not that trained yet, but again: I really liked what I heard. Think I have to post it on my facebook:-).
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    @trine, Thanks so much! I'm glad you could notice a difference. That's what I love about this program my voice keeps growing and growing. It's hard work but always pays off.
  • NavyBandRocksNavyBandRocks Enrolled Posts: 1
    Very nice work.  That's one of my favorite songs and you covered it with a big, rich tone that sounds great.  I wanted you to go up to the high notes, but you stayed down.  The bit about the girl in heels trampling over the cables made me smile.
  • TrentawilsonTrentawilson Enrolled Posts: 13
    sspatrick Wow! You have super dope vocals. I keep replaying the video! lol You most definitely did that homie
  • ulrichulrich Enrolled Posts: 53
    edited November 2012
    Very nice, man. Reminds me me a bit of Texas singer Ian Moore. Would love to check out your originals.
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    We have a new single coming out on dec. 25. You can check out some of our tunes at wyattmusic.com. Thanks for the comments. Stayed tuned for the new single.
  • shivaStoneXianshivaStoneXian Member Posts: 3
    I just wanted to say that this is excellent - really impressed.  I'm not a fan of that style and even I found myself getting into your version.  
  • KenboKenbo Pro Posts: 26
    Fantastic! I like that Jesse James tune I received from KT the other day as well.
  • DavidGDavidG Pro Posts: 65
    Deep rich tones! the band give the vocals plenty of space too :) way to go!  - how was it recorded? 
  • SteveKSteveK Pro Posts: 556
    dang dude!! Nice you inspire me as im just new to KTVA.
  • sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Thanks Steven! That was recorded about a year ago. I feel like I'm always improving with this program. All the best.
Sign In or Register to comment.