Home› SINGER/SONGWRITERS

How do I read it???????????

Hi Guys!
I have a really silly question. I got my song called " Chocolate Angel" and in chorus i sing "You are the chocolate angel" so I'm not sure how to sing the articule "the" in this case. As for me that would be with a taste of "E" letter sound just because it sounds better but it refers to the word angel not chocolate.
Whatcha think????

Comments

  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Not sure... I'd almost have to hear an A/B recording to make any sort of relevant contribution
  • flea248flea248 Pro Posts: 56
    Damn
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,103
    "the" has to refer to "chocolate" as well because chocolate describes the angel.

    Saying it like "thee" would define it to be the angel all other angels want to be, or superior to all other angels. In this case chocolate ones.

    Saying it like the (thuh) Might only refer that it's the only one of it's kind, or a rarity.

    Hope that helps

    Tony
  • flea248flea248 Pro Posts: 56
    Alright thanks Tony that was helpful :)
Sign In or Register to comment.