Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

New for Ktva

Makar91Makar91 Member Posts: 3
Hi people. I just started the course, been singing rock for some years know. I did noticed tho i dont have such a great control over my voice, It works more like some kind of wild animal. Sometimes its there and sometimes not. I will work this program everyday. Can you guys see if I do the exersices here correclty? Its alot to take in for someone that never worked singing technique.

/Matt

Comments

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,103
    edited May 2018
    @Makar91 Welcome!

    This course will train you to gain control of the wild animal, and turn it into another kind of beast. I think you will be happy with what's about to happen to your voice.

    If you put in the time, and work, you should see results fairly quickly, but the trick is to start off singing lightly. Even though you have singing experience, that's all about to change for the better.

    Have fun with it.

    Peace, Tony

    P.S. If you purchased one of the course options, you should contact the people at KTVA to upgrade your status so you can see all of the content here at the forum.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,048
  • Makar91Makar91 Member Posts: 3
    Okay thanks guys. I bought all 3 volumes. Just a quick question, when doing the audio workouts on volume 1 regarding the vowel ones, should it all be in chestvoice or blending falsetto/head vocie?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,048
    You do the exercises two times. One time where you bridge into head voice. Then do them again and stretch your chest voice without going into head voice. Only go as high as you are able without straining. Just stretch.
  • Makar91Makar91 Member Posts: 3
    Roger that, thanks!
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome to the forum!

    A truly encouraging and helpful environment here.

    Enjoy!

    Ben
Sign In or Register to comment.