Home Welcome

Hello

cadunncadunn Member Posts: 3
Good day.

I am new to the course but have a couple questions that I would really appreciate if answered. The first would be which course bundle to get. I'm thinking The Course + Pro Packs bundle but wanted to know if the video demonstrations are included in that bundle? The second question is just a general question that is linked to the first and that is does the DOWNLOAD option include the video demonstrations (for the exercises like using your diaphragm etc).

Thanks so much for your time and good singing to you.

Comments

• cadunncadunn Member Posts: 3
    By DOWNLOAD I meant the 29GB download! Thanks.
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    Hi Cadunn yes the videos do come in the course + propacks
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @cadunn,

To clarify, you get exactly the same content, whether you are getting DVD's, USB's, or Downloading.
    If you purchase THE COURSE, that is Volumes 1, 2, and 3. There are some student demonstrations in THE COURSE.

If you purchase THE COURSE PLUS PRO PACKS, you get Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, AND the PRO PACKS. You get considerably more demonstrations, most notably videos of Ken giving one-on-one lessons to a number of students. Much of what he is teaching those students is Exactly what he would be going over with YOU if you were to book lessons with Ken. So for the small additional price of the COURSE PLUS PRO PACKS, you get a LOT of additional information that is very useful and VALUABLE. The 29 GB download is the COURSE PLUS PRO PACKS. THE COURSE is a little smaller download, but I don't have that number handy.

Bob
  • cadunncadunn Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Bob, that clears things up. Happy singing.