Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Glad to Be Here

JehoaidaJehoaida 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 7
Class,
I have always wanted to sing, but never took any lessons. I have friends that sing and play instruments. I play guitar or bass with them when they lead worship or have a jam. I am looking forward to the day that I can join or lead the singing and do a good job of it.
I do a lot of singing when I am working or playing, but its not nice. There is always a million songs rolling around in my head; I like them all. It has been said that if you don't like the radio station that I am "tuned into" right now all you have to do is wait a few minutes and it will change on its own.
My wife chose my screen name. I am not even sure how to pronounce it. :)

Comments

  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,048
    Hello, Jehoaida!

    Welcome!

    Bob
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Welcome aboard!
    You're in for a wonderful journey towards discovering your voice.
    There will be moments of triumph, and periods where you feel stagnant, just keep pushing on through and you'll eventually make people stop and listen :smile:
  • JehoaidaJehoaida 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 7
    Thank guys, these discussions are great, I feel like I could spend hours just sifting through them
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    welcome! you came to the right place!
Sign In or Register to comment.