Demo of Fallen Angel (Poison) by me with working link :)
ContraltoLivesMatter
Member Posts: 124
Here are two working link demo of Fallen Angel https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hd7vVI3-Hy-1-3Lx-kyGojPmGtyRNsgX
Demo of Sweet Child O Mine Verse https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-10dwUp9FNPDRDVsgCgiIlDHJ6sf7rvx
Singing Poison stuff feels more healthy to me, I don't know always leaves me feeling good. Singing G N R makes me feel like it's not the best for my throat eventhough I take it easy on it. Thinking of working Sweet Child of Mine up...but I am really getting into Poison, my voice and Brets are not too disimilar even though I am female but having a contralto allows me access it I suppose.
Caroline
Black Cherry
Demo of Sweet Child O Mine Verse https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-10dwUp9FNPDRDVsgCgiIlDHJ6sf7rvx
Singing Poison stuff feels more healthy to me, I don't know always leaves me feeling good. Singing G N R makes me feel like it's not the best for my throat eventhough I take it easy on it. Thinking of working Sweet Child of Mine up...but I am really getting into Poison, my voice and Brets are not too disimilar even though I am female but having a contralto allows me access it I suppose.
Caroline
Black Cherry
Comments
-
Link 2 (The right one) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AiD9WxoFtAt4sSa1_ILrca7pJHBZuWtP
-
Here is the Sweet Child Of Mine Verse with the Open Throat Technique, no masking, zero compression . https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pNyKT3Yq916bczG_weR5zJxUMMIg4syf
think it sounds better, no idea why axel hyper compresse his stuff for - confused about techniques. but open throat works well! -
you are getting there, try to match more with the original melody in the same octave you are singing on, you´ll start gaining more and more range the more you practice!
-
Fantastic feedback! Thank you. I play guitar in Every I figure it takes strain off my voice. Thanks it's really helpful!
-
I Tune my guitar to even I meant *typo above
-
Eb
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
