Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Advanced Hyper Glottal Compression - THE WEBINAR!

highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Excitement is mounting.  Lines are forming...  Ticket Scalpers are sure to be closing in on this one!  Expect this one to be Standing Room Only!

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 10:00 AM PACIFIC TIME... The next KTVA Webinar will be ADVANCED HYPER GLOTTAL COMPRESSION.  This is a much-anticipated webinar.  Not for the faint-of-heart, this is a webinar that will be best understood by advanced students. 

To attend this webinar, follow this link just a few minutes before the start time:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/329796606

This one will be recorded and posted on the forums for enrolled KTVA students to access later.

See you there!

Bob

Comments

• sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    The one I am most excited about, and I have to miss it! So bummed.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

I've got you covered, Bro'...

Folks, don't forget to get a front row seat for this one!

Saturday, November 3, 10:00 AM PACIFIC TIME!!

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/329796606

ADVANCED HYPER GLOTTAL COMPRESSION!

Bob

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

I'm beginning to get really excited about the webinar in the morning!

10:00 AM can't get here soon enough!

YEEEE-HAAAAAA!!!!!

• Mitzi1122Mitzi1122 Enrolled Posts: 2
    Where will I find this video on here once it is posted? I tried to enter the class but it was already full :(

@Mitzi1122

The recordings of the webinars are posted in the Webinars section of the KTVA forums.  This section is accessible only to enrolled KTVA Students.  Advanced topics are discussed, and without the benefit of all the KTVA basic training, could be beyond the safe capabilties of the general singing public at large.

For this reason, the Webinars are available on a live call-in basis on a first-come-first-served basis, but the recordings, which can be downloaded, are for enrolled students as an addendum to their training courses.

This is an advanced topic, even beyond KTVA Stage One and Stage Two.  I was pretty sure this one would be standing room only.  It filled up almost instantly! Because the glottal compression techniques can be easily mistaken for some riskier vocal techniques, Ken makes this information available primarily for those who have a firm foundation in his training methods.

Bob

The recording for this Webinar has now been posted in the WEBINARS section of the Forum.