Possible to make it in music if your an 80s style rocker?
ContraltoLivesMatter
Member Posts: 124
wondering if it's possible to make it in music, or at least have a career in music, apart from Youtube as an 80s rock singer/guiarist.
are beguiling vocals really giving way to thin auto-tuned RNB music? Nothing wrong with RnB if your into that stuff.
are beguiling vocals really giving way to thin auto-tuned RNB music? Nothing wrong with RnB if your into that stuff.
Comments
-
It's more than possible. People are making a living still doing 70s shows. There is a local group in my area that does nothing but the 80s hits (hair band stuff), and their shows are packed every night.
Autotune, where do I begin. First off, I don't believe in using it. If you can't keep pitch or hit the notes, you don't belong in a studio. It also does something to the sound of your voice that I don't care for. I could go on, and on about it, but I think you get it lol.
Peace, Tony -
So agree, I wish I could be the fem kind of poionette rocker and be known, but not full out famous. i just want want to create rock music with a good sounding vocals
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy