MIle-Stone Achievement
ContraltoLivesMatter
Member Posts: 124
hit my mile stone today, not crap at singing anymore! New Rank: Decent Mediocre rock singer. Maybe I could join poison by this stage lol.
Feel quite proud. Using Kens diaphramatic support technique I was able to go from Complete 'Shut-up' crap, to somewhat decent pub vocalist. Massive improvements in such short time. I will get into Ken's "sing better than anyone else course' by the end of the year.
I find Tai Chi is excellent for helping singing. google Dr. Lams Tai Chi. great relaxation and helps take full advantage on Kens ideas and techniques!
Caroline
Feel quite proud. Using Kens diaphramatic support technique I was able to go from Complete 'Shut-up' crap, to somewhat decent pub vocalist. Massive improvements in such short time. I will get into Ken's "sing better than anyone else course' by the end of the year.
I find Tai Chi is excellent for helping singing. google Dr. Lams Tai Chi. great relaxation and helps take full advantage on Kens ideas and techniques!
Caroline
Comments
-
Wicked! Seriously speaking, when you finally get the course, you'll basically get a kickin roadmap to realizing your optimum vocal potential!
For instance, my voice was totally blown out from the 4th octave on up (From years of vocal abuse), and I couldn't sing more than 4 songs without starting to lose my voice.
It took about 6 months to repair the damage, another 6 months to make it sound decent, and another 6 months to really increase my range and tone.
The improvements are ongoing, and probably don't have a ceiling.
My confidence in hitting my vocal marks is now better than that of my guitar playing... and that says allot. -
Cool
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
