Home The Singer's Lobby

Vocal evaluation

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I am wondering if Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy has a paid service for vocal evaluation of a person's singing. I know a prominent vocal coaching academy in NYC offers such a service for $150 (10 minutes audio written analysis) if done by the founder himself and $75 if done by one of his associates. What happens is that in the written evaluation the singer is judged by his strengths and weaknesses with a minute by minute break down and in the end conclusions are drawn suggesting what exercises the singer will be able to use to improve on matters of technique. I wonder if Ken Tamplin himself does such a thing or anything similar. If he does I would be interested in using this service. Any advise or information offered will be highly valued. Also I don't know if Ken himself frequently visits and posts in this forum. I also have no clue in which section I should post this. :D

Cheers
Sab

Comments

• Ken does one on one sessions via Skype to evaluate students. His Skype sessions last an hour I do believe.

Go to his main site and look up how much his one on one sessions are.

kentamplinvocalacademy.com

Peace, Tony
  • HuduVuduHuduVudu 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,818
    @sabathiel I am not exactly sure if this could help but I will throw it out there. The cost of the "How to sing better than anyone else" would be about the cost of two the NYC evaluations or about the cost of two or so sessions with Ken. You won't get direct feedback with the course but you will get a complete explanation of how Ken sings from beginner to advanced. You may be a higher level singer or have other needs that the course won't work for, but then again you might not have thought of it as an option.