Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello! My name is Jake.

Ive been training now for about one year. I have overcome many many obstacles that i see many people
talking about here in the forums. So i hope to offer as much help and feedback as i can, while also gaining
more knowledge from other singers like me. 

Ive always had a passion for singing and never really had the voice i wanted. I often thought why would
God give me such a crazy drive to sing a certain way and not the ability to do so. Thus the journey began...
Since then i have gone from having just a chest voice to not even knowing what a break feels like. Ive actually
used Speech level singing as well as many methods of KTVA. There always seemed to be a disconnect between
SLS and KTVA but i actually discovered a neat little exercise that bridged the gap so i can sing anything!

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Hi, Jake.

Nice to know you. 

There is a huge gap between the precepts of SLS and KTVA.  They share little in common when you get down to basic, fundamental approaches.

So what is the neat little exercise that bridges the gap and allows you to sing anything?

Bob