Home Welcome

Hello from chilly Norway!

harbroynharbroyn Pro Posts: 5
edited September 2013 in Welcome
Hello dudes and divas!
I might be the newest member here, and i probably sound like it too (yet!)
Last week i saw a woman singing on stage, and i was blown away by her! This person is a relative of mine, and a moderator on this forum: TRINE!!
I asked her how she got to be such a great singer, and she sendt me a link to Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy. Needless to say, i bought the bundle right away. Right now i'm just finished downloading the videos, and i'm ready to start singing. (and not only in the shower as i've done until now, lol)

I guess that, with Trine on my team, i will really make this happening and i can't wait to start!

Wish me luck, and every, EVERY, tips and tricks will be much appriciated:)

Looking forward to read all your stories, and your progress!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, harbroyn!!!

Are you ready to ROCK?!!!!

Bob

• TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

HARALD, WELCOME!!!!!

Thank you for the nice words about my (very first real) performance on stage with a band!!! I'll tell you all about it on the forum soon. I am so happy that you just jumped into it and got started. You'll not regret. Now that you have a forum moderator almost as your neighbour, you'll be one step ahead of the other students...;-). Look forward to sing with you, discuss and get questions from you. YOU ROCK!!!!! To all of you others: Harald is a cool guy! He just moved to my village and contacted me on facebook. I didn't know him from before, but we are relatives. So I just happened to have a big rock 'n roll party that same weekend and invited him. I sang, and he was in the audience and could hear what Ken always states: "The proof is in the singing!!"

And thank you Cinema!!!! :-)

• lethargylethargy Pro Posts: 47
    Wow, you have a relative that can help you with KTVA.
    I'm jealous LOL. You'll be moving faster than the people who are mostly on their own here(me). You'll love it! :D
  • harbroynharbroyn Pro Posts: 5
    Thanks all for the nice comments, and i'm looking forward to breaking out of my shell and start singing with you Trine! In two weeks i'll get internet where i live now, and then i'll sure be more active on this forum:)

For now i'm working trough the volume one dvd and practice for dudes 1-2 times every night, and allready it feels great, and i think i'm gonna love to start sing:)
    You never know when I knock on your door, Harald! Then you better tighten your abdominals and open your mouth and sing! Great to hear that you practice so much. Keep on singing!