Home Ken Tamplin's Corner

help ken i think im a bass

im pretty sure im a bass do you have any adapted warm ups for a bass. i ht a g2 with relative ease so i started on the keyboard there. and began going up and down the scales and it was a big difference i opened up alot faster then starting at the warm ups given. this has been really frustrting because i tend to strain... should i do your warm ups after doing a lower warmup. or always keep a starting point at g2? i know your a baritone so your course is ment for that. any help would be appreciated thx.

steve

Comments

• SteveKSteveK Pro Posts: 556
    whats a good program i can run a piano doing scales that i set?

thx cgreen
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Any midi program can run scales that you set up, and change the starting note or octave as you like.

I'm not up-to-date on what the latest, greatest midi programs are.

I have an older version of SONAR, but I'm pretty sure there are others here with more current programs.

These are nice, because you can set up a scale and move it anywhere you want by highlighting and dragging the scale up or down as you please.

You can always just sing an octave below the existing scales in the audio workouts, and then repeat them in the normal register after warming up down low.

Bob

• SteveKSteveK Pro Posts: 556
    thx for the info bob. ill look into it