Home Off Topic
Options

Talented Singer Wanted!

yongsaifukyongsaifuk Pro Posts: 4
edited April 2014 in Off Topic

Hello to everyone!

I'm searching for a talented singer for my studio project to sing one or two songs! :)

I've been working with my studio project more or less one year. And it would be nice to get it done at some point or I’m hoping to get it done before summer. The songs are in a styles like Aor / hard rock / rock. 80’s stuff.  So almost everything is done but only those magical vocals is missing (and some cool guitar solos)! ;)

I can't promise that these tracks would get us in to a world fame and  can't pay any money from it (and you don't have to pay anything also to be in this project), unless we get in to the world fame and after then we can start dealing some money.. haha.. But I will give and send you free copies. And you can sell those if you want or something..  But let's keep fingers crossed and wish for the best.  Never knows what will happen. :)

Hopefully someone is intrested in this opportunity. ;)

Links from your audio samples or videos can be sent to my e-mail: info.tuominen @ gmail.com

Remember to put some info and photo of yourself. Male or female send me an e-mail!! ;)

Hopefully someone is intrested in this!! Rock'n'Roll All Night long!!! 

Best wishes from Finland

Risto Tuominen

www.tuominenofficial.com

Comments