Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK ON MY BAND

Ok, so this is a little long over-do I must admit. I have been working with this program since July, I believe of 2013. .. Could be sooner. But anyway, I'm on volume 2 still.. I recorded this demo in November.. It's a LIVE demo .. But there's about 8 tracks in total on it.. Let me just say when I say LIVE, I don't mean it was all tracked at the same time.. Everything was tracked individually but straight run throughs and barely any editing or punches. Now.. It's a very raw demo.. We're a two piece so we didn't put any bass guitars in and we didn't record to a click either.. we just wanted to put out a pretty dingy sounding demo.

I'm curious as to what kind of feedback I'll get from you guys, whoever wants to critique it.. Mainly my vocal performance. I think I came a little ways from this recording as I just started volume 2 when this was recorded. Let me know! You can stream it at the following link:

www.setthecharge.bandamp.com

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyVAnthonyV Pro Posts: 44
    WHOOPS!!!! I mean - www.setthecharge.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    matt53matt53 Pro Posts: 189
    I like the sound of your band. Sounds pretty professional and the guitar work is pretty fluid and the drumming is pretty tight too. Your vocals sound really good, almost like a cross between Ozzy and Eddie Vedder, but that's only a rough description. I like the grit and distortion and your voice suits the music very well. Nice!