Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello

Testing 123 SIBILENCE! Hi there people, I am excited about this program. I've been behind the scenes in post-production sound for movies and tv for many years (recordist) and am finally taking the plunge to do something more creative. Years ago, I performed standup comedy on a regular basis with a wide range of voice impersonations, but lost interest over time and fell into the work grind. To see Ken's ability to NAIL a voice I know I have potential to do gets my heart pumping, so here goes. I've taken singing lessons off and on sporadically for years and have a nice little voice, but I have to say that the informative, clearly conveyed, "here are the secrets" way that Ken teaches has got me thinking how glad I am to be developing some new power and range. 

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, @earwigger!

We've been needing a few more comedians around here for some time now.  Ken's program will really take you beyond the crowd of wanna-be vocal coaches and give you some serious tone and power. 

Glad to have you on board!

Bob

• earwiggerearwigger Pro Posts: 14
    Thanks very much Bob; I enjoy seeing your posts and love the enthusiasm here on the forums!
  • TrineTrine Enrolled Posts: 269

Hi @earwigger!

I could need a commedian here right now, it is Sunday morning in Norway...could you take the first plane? Great to have you here. You've been using your ears a lot, I guess, and now it is time for your own voice! You have a lot to look forward to!!

Trine

• earwiggerearwigger Pro Posts: 14
    I get a strong sense that this is the perfect fit for me. Other singing teachers that I've had were never able to convey these difficult, subtle nuances in the pharynx in such a clear and concise way. AND to demonstrate it the way he does with so much care and enthusiasm. Fantastic.
    Trine, thanks! I'm a Norwegian too but have never been there.