Home Welcome

I purchased Volume 1 and I am hooked! Any good options for buying the complete course?

andrew804andrew804 Member Posts: 5
Hi everyone, I just purchased volume 1 this week. I have been doing SInging Success for years and I had reached a plateau: huge improvements in pitch and range, but my voice had become head dominant. I went to a private teacher that was super expensive. She had a great sound but was not much of a teacher and had a caustic personality. I noticed a huge difference in my voice after doing the very first workout with volume 1. After a full week, I am sold. I want to purchase all 3 volumes. Is there any good option for completing my bundle? Thanks, -Andrew

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hi, @andrew804,

Please send an email to ktvahelp@gmail.com and ask this question.  There may be an opportunity for you to upgrade to Pro by paying the difference, if you include a copied/pasted copy of your purchase receipt and include the message above explaining your request.

If you upgrade to Pro, be sure to ask to be upgraded in your KTVA Forums status, as well.  There is a lot of information here on the Forums that will be available at no additional cost if you do upgrade your enrollment.

Glad to see you've found what you've been looking for.  This is the real stuff.  It takes a lot of work and time to get there, but IT WORKS.

Be patient with your request.  I talked to Ken earlier today, and he is having a very busy weekend after a very busy week.  The folks at KTVA will get to your request when they are able and let you know what's up.

You will be AMAZED at how much content is included in the ProPack.  Be patient while it all downloads.  There is a TON.

Can you believe that some people gripe that it takes so long to download?  It's NOT slow...  IT'S GIGANTIC!!!

Congratulations on a wise decision!

Bob

• MusicAvenue8MusicAvenue8 Pro Posts: 6
    @highmtn

I was curious, I have recently purchased the KTVA download version by the two easy payment method. I received the first two dvd's, however it stated in an email that the third and completion course would be received once my second installation clears. I'm not sure what that means exactly since there is no specific time frame of how long that would take. Any clarification would be appreciated.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Hi, @MusicAvenue8,

I will forward your message to see what's up.

You will probably be contacted soon regarding the status of your purchase.

Thanks for asking. 

Bob

• Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    HI Music Avenue. You should receive your 2nd half 30 days from your initial purchase. Has it been 30 days? Was it download or hardcopy? Please don't hesitate to contact Lynette directly at KTVAHelp@Gmail.com
  • kaulferskaulfers Pro Posts: 300
    Go for the Gold!