Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

No Time Like Now

I've been on the sidelines watching Ken's videos on his youtube channel for a while now.  And as the world keeps on getting crazier I said who knows if there will be a tomorrow, lets get learning how to sing better than anyone else right now.

As a hobby guitarist (picking and strumming for about 12 years) I've only recently started learning how to play cover songs. I've played a few sets for this year for a couple of gatherings and really enjoy being able to add some energy into the room. 

Over the last few years I've had the privilege to travel Europe and experience many other cultures music taste and it's really the universal language.

~Richard

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Welcome, @kaulfers!

Hope to see more of you around here in the future!  Time to get off the sidelines and into the game!   

Are you ready to work out?  That's how you get there!

Good to have your here!

Bob

• kaulferskaulfers Pro Posts: 300
    Hello @highmtn,

I completed the first half of the videos yesterday and half of the training vo1.  Today I'll be finishing the rest of the vol 1 videos, completing the whole training to kick off my daily training routine.

I felt the workout on the lip roll portion alone. 

Richard
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Good job.  Dig in and keep up the good work.  Your voice will grow like crazy!

Bob