Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Aussie in Brazil

G'day everyone!  My name is Steve and I'm a musician from Australia.  I released my debut EP "All That You Want is Everything" in October last year (before I signed up to KTVA).  Since then I've moved to Brazil where I've been touring and working on the KTVA exercises.  

Any feedback or advice for my singing would be greatly appreciated!  My style is mostly indie-folk, I'm influenced by John Lennon, Robin Pecknold, Josh Tillman, Neil Young, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Rodriguez etc..  I'm trying to improve my range at the moment - to be able to sing higher but with control.

Thanks in advance !

You can find my EP here and also download it for Free !

Debut Single:

Facebook:

Comments

• Options
    rcrosierrcrosier Pro Posts: 275
    Listened to "Is Everybody Losing Their Mind", and totally enjoyed it!  I can hear the Lennon/Beatles influence in your voice and song.  Nice job!  Good luck on your tour!
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358

The recordings sound great.

We would probably have to hear some plain old Lah triad exercises to hear the bare bones of your voice to offer specifics.

Keep practicing the exercises all the way up to Volume Three, and Building Head Voice if you want to extend your range.

Nice videos and songs!

Bob