Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

KTVA is working for me

This is a link of cover i am singing of Judas priest. Thought other KTVA students might like it. I been using the Program for about 3 months. Used other programs before but this is working for me thank you Ken.

Comments

• Options
    sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    @spek. Good work. Only 3 months in and your rockin. Nice bright forward tone. You could add a little more support to beef up your tone and bring up the pitch just a little. You're starting from a great place.
  • Options
    sealrosesealrose Enrolled Posts: 162
    The fact of the matter is that if you're trying to do a 'Rob Halford' Then the 'support' is needed......apart from that......this is really good.....I think just call this tune your own!.....Good stuff bro....Im a BIG JP fan....But lets forget about that....You're a good vocalist...keep going!
  • Options
    spekspek Pro Posts: 53
    Thank you. This is my second time singing this tune. I am using support but how to add more? Holding the ribs outward? I most of the time sing music I write and it is n as heavy as Judas Priest lol. I have to say the program is helping me I learned how to sing higher and can turn on grid if I want, also trying not belt with all chest I want it to sound bright and open. Anyway thanks for the support.
  • Options
    sspatricksspatrick Enrolled Posts: 1,278
    Support isn't about blasting more volume the key is holding back the diaphragm from springing back and blowing out tons of air. It's more like holding your breath or controlling the amount you let through the cords. You will feel a lot of pressure below the belly if doing it correctly.
  • Options
    spekspek Pro Posts: 53
    Thanks for the info